The original kojic acid lightening soap, Kojie San's formulation blends effective whitening ingredients with nourishing coconut oil and a fresh orange fragrance. Kojic acid was discovered while processing rice for Japanese wines. The naturally derived ingredients in this soap have been proven to safely and quickly reveal even skin by reducing the appearance of dark spots, discoloration, and other imperfections.
Kojic Acid: A naturally occurring ingredient that is derived from several types of fungi or a byproduct from fermenting sake, soy sauce, rice wine or miso. Kojic Acid has a long history of consumption as well as use in Japanese culture, and is considered one of the primary secrets, as well as the cornerstone of Japanese skincare tradition
- A daily, all over use soap that combines soothing Coconut Oil with powerful, natural Kojic Acid and refreshing Tea Tree Oil, which are multifunctional ingredients to help your skin look its best while providing great moisture.
- Moisturizing coconut oil primes skin for maximum absorption of kojic acid
- Highly effective at reducing the appearance age spots, freckles, and other signs of sun damage
- Reduces the appearance of red marks and scars
- Continuous use will result in fairer-looking skin
- Indulgent and refreshing citrus orange scent, with a rich and luxurious lather and leaves your skin feeling tight, fresh, and clean.
- Lather soap and apply to treatment areas. Leave the soap on for up to 30 seconds. Apply once per day and increase to twice a day if well tolerated. If dryness occurs follow with a moisturizing cream.
SAFETY: Before use, perform a SPOT TEST to test for sensitivity as follows: Lather the soap up and apply to the intended area of use for up to one 30 seconds. If rash, burning, tingling, or inflammation occur, immediately remove the product from skin and discontinue all further use.NOTE: All skin whitening products should be used in conjunction with sunscreen